View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 05:13 PM
Bg jones

Cool New to the board

Hello everyone,

My name is Brenda and I am totally new to this board and to quilting. I have started me a quilt but I started it last year. I nearly have the quilt top done but I like quilting the backing to it. I am making it for my mom she is 83 yrs. young. I take care of her 24 seven and I love it. We get our hair done together and we go shopping together. She is a real blessing to me. I am married I've been married for 17 years and if I had it to do over again I would stay single lol. I can only do a block quilt but I'm trying to learn other things also. I also go to college my major is medical billing and coding. I was on he deans list last year and didn't even know it until I received my certificate. Well I am so glad to be here and I hope you all are glad Im here also because I love people and animals. I have 3 dogs and a cat. Two of my dogs are just puppies and angel is a tea cup chichuahua an the other is hailey and she is a minature pomerian. They get a long great angel is 7 weeks old and hailey is 5 weeks old. They are the sweetest little things. I also have a saberine husky he has blue eyes and his name is dakota my cat her name is shaloe I love them all. Well I guess I have gave you all enough to read about me. It is very nice to meet you all!