View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 08:16 PM
Rhonda
Power Poster

It isn't hard to find the Contest section. Go to Home and click on it. The contest section is the second one listed. You will always be able to find the info there.

Here is the link
http://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltin...-contests-f21/

When I post threads pertaining to the contests the more people post on the threads the more it shows up in the recent topics. But because this is a good size forum the threads will get buried pretty quickly. The only place you can be sure of finding any new info is in the Contest section.

Also once I post a thread on a contest you can subscribe to that thread. If you need help to figure out how to do that just let me know. Once you subscribe you will get an email every time it is posted on if you are signed up to get email notifications. You can also check your subscriptions in your quick links. If you need help to figure how to check there just let me know. I use the quick links all the time.

I will make more of an effort to post more on the contests once we have started them again. Thanks for all of your input. I will reread and hopefully cover all the points raised here.

I really appreciate all the comments and that you took the time to share your thoughts.

Last edited by Rhonda; 04-16-2012 at 08:19 PM.