Thread: Nook Color
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 11:24 AM
romanojg

What a lucky person you are. I love my Nook Color. I have had it for about 1 1/2 yrs. You can do so much with it and with the recent upgrade you can watch movies, go on the web store pictures and so much more. I have the Office Documents to go so that I can use it as an organizer to keep my schedule in plus the Excel for my bills. I love playing games like Angry Birds, Pac Man, Scrabble, ect, my grandson loves the Read to me books that I get for him. Alot of them are free at the B n N website or really cheap. While I'm cooking he can click on them and the Nook reads the story to him and I log it in his homework folder for school which is great. He also likes playing Angry Birds. You can download PDF files which means when you find pattern files etc you can put them on it or even digital quilting mag. If you buy magazines from BnN you get the first 14 days for free and can cancel if you want but after that you only pay per issue so if you want to quit after 2 issues you've only spent a couple of $. It's great for viewing magizines. There is an answer forum on the website as well where you can ask and view others q & a that may help with problems. Their instore help is great which makes it better than most readers because you can deal with a person instead of a person on the phone. It was easy for me to set up my email, etc. When I don't need to connect to the Wifi I turn it off and it makes my battery last alot longer. Another great feature is that you can read in the dark or sunlight; this is not possible on all ereaders. It just has so many extras. I have my books set up on different shelves one labeled with my grandsons name so he knows which books are his by seeing his name. You can find lots of free books at BnN and at the library and many other places. Good luck with it and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do mine.