Old 04-17-2012, 11:27 AM
Favorite Fabrics

Location: Orchard Park, NY (near Buffalo, which is near Niagara Falls)
Smile It's official... Peter Rabbit is coming back!

Beatrix Potter fans - and yes, count me in this group! - will be pleased to know that Quilting Treasures has decided to bring back their "Garden Tales" collection! Well, not every pattern, but most of the collection and definitely the best designs are being reprinted!

Unfortunately we all have to wait until October. Which is less than nine months from now, so... be happy!

They posted the pictures on their site yesterday - but it's the b2b site, not the consumer site. The toile will be done in green, pink and blue - as will the character toss tonal. In addition to these, they are doing the gingham checks in pink, blue, and yellow. Plus tiny little radishes on green and yellow. (From Mr. McGregor's garden, no doubt!) They are sticking to the original colors that they used, too.

They will be making a quilt project pattern available, too, that uses six fabrics from the collection. Usually they don't post the instructions for their patterns until the fabric comes in.

I still have the VHS cassette tapes my kids used to watch... I thought the stories were just wonderful and am looking forward to having grandkids some day so that I have an excuse to watch them again!

Last edited by patricej; 04-17-2012 at 01:55 PM.