View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 12:06 PM
dublb

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma View Post
Some finishes for April. These are old and been in bags just waiting to be done. The turtle did not turn out as nice as I would have hoped, but he will work as a pin cushion. I have four tops to quilt, two baby quilts to quilt that are lined up and ready to go and hopefully finish two 30's quilt tops to quilt. That is the agenda, now to be sure time allows.
Oh wow your staying right on track! (The iris is my favorite also!) Ring the bells again!

Originally Posted by thomp116 View Post
Hi everyone - I have been off the QB for what seems like ages, and am just now catching up on posting pictures.
These are my February UFO's.
#1 is a mystery quilt I started in 1999!
#2 is a tool panel
#3 is my granddaughters birthday gift....while other grandma's are doing pink and cute, I've got 'day of the dead' for the 19 year old. To each her own, I guess.
#4 is some fabric I picked up at our guild yard sale for $2.00. I did add a little more to it, though.
I am enjoying seeing all the UFO's being finished!

Originally Posted by thomp116 View Post
Now for March:
#1 are two of the four 'All About Poppa' quilts that I finished in March. I made a total of seven. One has been done for awhile, and I still have two more to quilt. These were made to keep my husband's memory alive for the grandkids. Each family will receive one.
#2 is a wall quilt to hide my daughter's ugly walls (she lives in an old house and the walls are not the best).
#3 was started in 2007 and is based on an antique quilt I saw in a magazine.
#4 is a small baby quilt. No story on this one!
#5 is a Halloween quilt made with blocks received in a block swap last year on the QB.
Awesome Kris! They're beautiful! Hooray X 2! Ring the bell X 2! I especially like the one that you made out of the fabric from the guild garage sale!