Old 04-18-2012, 04:49 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

I guess you has to decide which is the worst: replace or not replace. If it would help, you might want to consider it.

Stories of children are interesting; we are born, we live and we die. What we chose to do with each new day of our lives, is a gift. It is a "new" day; not repeat of what we have had...and that is a blessing, I think. I love that saying, "yesterday is history, tomorrow is the future, today is the present, that's why it is called a "gift".

Making quilts, makes memories for us, and for those who love quilts after we die. Doe & dart was not easy for me; then came Elsie's favorite that had 3 tiers or rows..............the first two were fine, but I hope with that third tier, the long arm quilter "can quilt that out" like the song on You-tube! They are done, not perfect, but done. That's my story, and I am sticking to it. Future generations can take up the challenge and do it better. I always marvel at the perfect postings of the blocks on QB, but, sigh, its not mine. I do create color, and stories and enjoy doing the work & the show of everyone's blocks.