View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 05:52 AM
buslady

Default Quilt Festival in Cincinatti Ohio!!!!

A GREAT TIME WAS HAD BY ALL!!!! Here are a couple of pictures I took from the floor above the convention floor. It gives somewhat of an idea what it was like. More than 1200 vendors!! You could sew on any kind of machine your heart desired, we tested out all the long arms. Something to dream about!! Took a class in sketching with thread. I am in love. Like I needed another hobby. LOL Anyway, the show quilts were "OVER THE TOP". I spent several hours just looking at quilts, and I know I missed quite a few. Met the man that made the "Last Supper" quilt using 1" blocks. WOW!! I hope you enjoy the pictures. If anyone that was there has pictures to add, please do so. I didn't take any on the floor, just didn't want to deal with figuring out which ones you could and which ones you couldn't. Besides, I was busy looking. And buying. Yea, I did it. But paid cash most of the time. No paper trail! LOL
The first two pictures is a view showing the show quilts. The Second two pictures show the vendor area. Or, I should say, a very small portion of the vendor area. Will we go again? YES. Actually, planning to go to Paduca next year!
Attached Thumbnails quilts1.jpg   quilts2.jpg   venue1.jpg   venue2.jpg  

Last edited by buslady; 04-18-2012 at 05:56 AM.