View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 11:30 AM
EvelynJ

Default Insane Sales at Hancock Fabric

I went to Hancock Fabric today, I was only going to buy 4 colors of DMC embroidery floss for my quilt top I am working on. I swear I have no control when I go there. 4 items for 35 cents that was all I went to get.

But I could not leave all around the front of the store were long tables with all kinds of fabric on sale 50% off. I only had $20 with me; because I know how I am. Yep, I spent $19.52 so I did come home with some change. Here are some pictures of my fabulous finds.

Does anyone else have this disease? Illness? I just cannot seem to walk in, get only what I need, and walk out. I did get my 4 colors of DMC but I also left with two really cute remnants, and a yard each of 4 different kinds of fabric that was 50% off.

I just had to share with others who will understand my condition. I'm not seeking a cure, just some understanding that I am not alone in my inability to leave Hancocks without fabric.

First picture is my one yard each, second is my two remnants I bought today. Third and fourth pictures are remnants I bought last month that I haven't done anything with yet but they were so nice and at a great price I just could not leave without them.

Thanks for looking and understanding. It really helps me to know that I am not the only one.
Attached Thumbnails 094.jpg   095.jpg   096.jpg   097.jpg