Old 04-18-2012, 12:15 PM
sfarmanara

Everyone here by now knows that I love old machines especially treadles and somehow you guys find me the go to guy for answers to you questions. OTE=Lostn51;992715]Hello everyone!!!

I just want to say that since I have become a member in this community I have felt very welcome and honored to be able to get to know you all and I have met some really wonderful people and have made quite a few friends!!

Everyone here by now knows that I love old machines especially treadles and somehow you guys find me the go to guy for answers to you questions.

Every day I hop on to see what is going on and I have tons of PM's in my folder waiting on me to help out with your vintage machines. I am NOT complaining a drop, believe me I really appreciate the fact that you respect me enough to want to ask your questions and I REALLY enjoy helping you all out. Plus I get to see some really neat machines that you guys own!!!!

Now I am far from an expert by no means, but you know I will do everything I can to find the answers for you or point you to someone who does know the answers. I have tons of records, manuals and parts list stored on my HD plus the stacks of factory documents sitting in front of me that could help a lot of us out with our machines.

SO...........I am going to do a PDA just for asking questions, posting photos and just a nice place to hang out, but if it really takes off who knows the administrator might set up a corner just for the vintage machines.

But I was thinking that if we had a special area to go to ask questions and post photos it might would help some else that may have the same question. To me there is nothing more special that to make a quilt on a vintage machine.

So if you like Vintage machines and you want to come to the shop and hang out with us then feel free to do so!!!

Billy[/QUOTE]
Attached Images