Old 04-18-2012, 12:26 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Originally Posted by QuiltingNinaSue View Post
What cute kittens, quiltE!! Love that. I made two wedding ring quilts, then let this curve throw me off. I may do it again.

I fell in love with the kittens and being the were SO realistic looking, and that the colour was right, I just HAD to have it! Left it on a 48 hour hold while I checked my quantities needed. I'm still toying with QAYG or some variation of such, so knew I needed extra to allow for that .... just phoned to secure it all!!!!!

OK All You Quiltin' Pardners ... ... here's another acquisition from yesterday, that I'm willing to share with one and all!! If you'd like to have some to honour MiraB in your quilt, PM me with your snail addy! Yes, it's Australian flags, complete with some kangaroos hopping along!!!!!!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]328821[/ATTACH]

MiraB ... want some? also, USA?
DublB ... hope you will include the other patriots in your quilt!!
Anael and ArteEC ... I'm dubious about ever finding your flags, so if by chance you have a smidgeon to share with me, I'd appreciate it. And too, if you'd like the USA?

USA Flag material ... is still available for those who would like some (please see Spring Break thread for a pic)
Attached Thumbnails pcaustralia-002.jpg