View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 03:04 PM
dglvr

Glad you liked my quilts.
Yes the doggie fabric in yours really made for a nice doggie quilt. I noticed in your Center of Attention Quilt you had other Doggie Fabrics in it as far as I could tell. Very cute. I think someone mentioned doing a dog block swap after seeing your Center of Attention Quilt. It is very striking.
Hey I did do applique on that Dog-Yeared Quilt. BUT I could have done it with all just No Sew Heat n Bond. Then all you have to do is trace, cut and iron on. I've done a few projects using that and they turn out just as nice. You should try it. If your looking for Pembroke Welsh Corgi Pattern
I'll see what I can do for ya. I probably have 1. Atleast 1. Have you ever done a block using color crayons? I just got 2 Roosters done . That way you could also trace a Corgi and color it and put it in a block. I'll send you a picture of the Rooster done with crayons. My first crayon project and it was alot of fun.
Have a great day.
Kim

Rooster done in crayon also with thread play. My first time for a crayon project also my first attempt at thread play
[ATTACH=CONFIG]42979[/ATTACH]

Close up picture of thread play. I got this pattern from Texas Quiltery. She has alot of nice patterns.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]43171[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-42979.jpe   attachment-43171.jpe