Old 04-18-2012, 07:30 PM
Bicycle Hobo

Originally Posted by erstan947 View Post
I love the larger pieces of the fabric. Some fabrics look better in larger pieces. So comfy looking and kitty proves it!
Originally Posted by Rose L View Post
I love this pieced in strips, I've never seen one made that way before. Your fabrics are perfect together. The blues just make the prints sing. Great job!
Thank you all for your kind comments. I like to post photos of my completed quilts (especially the faster larger blocks/strips ones) as I want others with equally limited time to try it for themselves. I also like to experiment with rag quilts-even if most of them are destined for utility everyday uses & purpose. Another thing that I like about this type of quilt it is very forgiving of Hellion the little wildcat pictured above that loves to destroy anything she can get her claws into (she is, after all, a Bengal cat). So there you have it.

Originally Posted by Rose L View Post
I love this pieced in strips, I've never seen one made that way before. Your fabrics are perfect together. The blues just make the prints sing. Great job!
I also strive for something that perhaps not exactly the way most would have chosen to do it. I always love originality-or at least a good reinterpretation-of anything from a quilt to music.

And a much improved close up the backing "tie-dye" blue flannel fabrics photo:
Attached Thumbnails 7092393127_00243edea8.jpg  

Last edited by Bicycle Hobo; 04-18-2012 at 07:44 PM.