Old 04-18-2012, 10:12 PM
Pam H

Irishrose, Oh My! That dress sounds like a nightmare to me! Good luck with that!
Gayle, so glad to hear you are doing okay after your surgery. No wonder you were hurting so much. That sounds nasty! Take care of yourself and follow your doctor's orders so you will heal as quickly as possible.
I went to WW this morning (gained 1.7 in the last 3 weeks) and I got in my 10,000 steps today. Hubby and I went and picked up the recumbent stationery bike I inherited. Hopefully we will get it set up soon. It annoys me to no end when I can't exercise either because my daughter is sleeping so I can't be jumping around on the floor over her room or my husband has not gone to work and I can't have the tv on while he is on conference calls. Now I will have the bike in my bedroom and can ride it to my heart's content. My friend may also give me her treadmill. That would be awesome. I could put it in the basement where it is nice and cool plus the treadmill has a built in fan.
My daughter and I started working the the garden plot that she is renting for the summer for my Mother's Day gift. It is very full of weeds. We got about 1/4 of it cleaned out. It is 12'x24'. That should keep us supplied with plenty of fresh vegies this summer.
I'd like to get back to my quilting but I don't see that happening very soon. Too many gardens that need my attention. Plus my house is a total disaster. We have 3 slobs living here. One of these days I'm just going to have to bite the bullet and get this house in order and then do some serious cleaning. I guess it might take a few days.