Old 04-19-2012, 02:03 AM
plainpat

Just have to say,you are looking so much thinner! Congrats to you.I haven't been good at staying in touch.....plan to do better,I Trying to catch up on mail.Know I won't read all,but hope everyone is in good health & losing wt this wk.

Originally Posted by MissyGirl View Post
Howdy!!! I have not been a very good member of this list. I promise to try harder!

I am doing well although the weight loss has started to plateau SO I started back up at the gym. I go in the morning and in the evening. I walk on the treadmill for 10-15 minutes and then do the weight machines then back to walking on the treadmill.

I feel great right now so I must be doing something right.

I feel a little silly to bring this up but I now carry in my purse a toddler's divided plate and toddler's fork and spoon. It keeps me eating the right size portions and it keeps me eating it slowly with those tiny utensils!

I am hovering around the 360 pounds mark with is not super good but it is acceptable per my surgeon. So that is good news.

Cathie and I are still doing great. She will be here on the first and staying until the end of the month. I miss her so much now. I cannot wait to hug her and tell her in person that I love her.

Everything else is going good. I thought i would share my current month's (April) pictures for you. I am also posting my before picture where I weighed a whopping 550+ pounds.

I am worried because I do not post much that I am gonna be kicked off. Would one of the mods share if that is the case? Thank you guys so much!!

Missy