Old 04-19-2012, 04:16 AM
Crossstitcher

Originally Posted by vintagemotif View Post
I don't know if I'm having a senior moment or a blonde moment, and I'm neither blonde or yet a senior citizen.
Today while looking for tailor chalk in my one sewing machine cabinet, I came across directions for the hopping spring. Cathy had given me the spring, but I don't even remember Cathy giving me the directions to the spring that night. We had been chatting about all the darning feet for FMQ and posting the photos of the springs onto QB that I may not have noticed the directions.

Weird things do happen in the drawers of vintage sewing machine cabinets. Sometimes parts for one machine, not the machine that is in the cabinet, can be found in the cabinet drawers...which leads to the next machine- at least that is what has happen to me numerous times.

Anyhow, here are the directions to the hopping spring that was found in my Two Spools cabinet...like why in the heck would I use my Two Spools for FMQ. I think I'll blame it on the vintage sewing machine spirits...they like to mess with us.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]328963[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]328964[/ATTACH]
Not finding things happens to me also. When everyone was talking about the little spring darning foot I went and looked on e bay and found one. Ordered it and got it. A few days later DH was looking in some of my sewing boxes and found one I all ready had and at the time didn't know what it was. So now I have two and want to thank you for the directions.