Old 04-19-2012, 04:48 AM
gardnergal970

What a great kickoff to another week.

JanieW...your EF has such beautiful curves...boys must all like her. And it doesn't look like the D&D's y corners even fazed you.

Anael...your blocks are also well done. I don't see any puckers and the colors works together great.

Mirabelle...your blocks take my breath away. I LOVE your fabric choices. They make the pattern sing!

QNSue...you really dressed up the D&D block...to have an actual doe! EF has a great story. Just add sashing and watch her take the show.

DDamsel...you did the one being grumbled about the most first and nailed it. Well done.

JanRN...love the fussy cutting on the EF. What a beautiful frame for the rose. Preservance paid off.

I've only gotten D&D 3/4 done for the week but it did get 3 quilt tops bordered and off the my friend to LAQ. My deadlines for birthday, anniversary, and wedding were getting too close to procrastinate any longer. Today there is some catch up in the garden and laundry so I'll make no promises. Need to put sashing on the 15 for show and tell next week too.