Old 04-19-2012, 03:02 PM
Maggiemay

Hi Everyone, No, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth- just some lousy circumstances that have kept me away from home & the computer. My nephew died of a drug overdose last week. Such a waste & such a sad time for the family. There is not much else I can say about it other than it really stinks. I just hope it can be a lesson to others so maybe some good can come of it.

I have kept up on the reading of the thread on my phone, so I have seen what is going on with everyone.

Glad the surgery is behind you Gayle. That heel spur sounds nasty & painful! Hope you are getting along in your wheelchair ok.

I have done a lot of garment sewing in my day too Irishrose. I have been quilting about 10 years, but have been sewing since I was 11 or so. I still enjoy making the occasional dress or top. I still do a lot of alterations for my short self & am just now letting out a pair of pants for my husband. He has gone from a size 31 waist from when we met in 1977 to a 32......I don't feel too sorry for him!

Looking good Missy! What a difference!

That's too bad about the work contest Blondeslave. I guess in these politically correct days you couldn't exclude anyone from a work contest. Go for it & win that most pounds lost prize!

I have no idea how my weight is. There was so much food surounding the funeral & services it was unbelievable. I will get back on track & weigh in next week.