View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 06:06 PM
VickiM

Originally Posted by JuneBillie View Post
Wow! You do have an artist's eye, and it is taking you far. The purse is beautiful, and very professional looking. I am sure you are very proud of your creation. Please show us more of your creations as the come.
The last week has been spent making purses...got those 2 done along with these. 1. I posted this pic for the UFO's, but here's the stories. The toille purse is from a piece of fabric hubby picked up for me last year at a yardsale he somehow hit without me along. There are pockets on outside front & back, & 4 pockets inside. The other one was a big surprise UFO I had totally forgotten about. It was what I was working on 9/11/01! I guess it got put aside and forgotten all this time, till I found it Tues. I remade fabric using scraps of cordouroy & denim (from cut up pants) & 1" black between...that was as far as it got at that time. So when I found it Tues. I figured it was time to get it made up so it could go to a new home. I didn't put pockets or anything on the outside as I wanted the piece to shine for itself, but inside there are 2 pockets & penholder. It was nice to finally get it done! 2. These are cross-body purses I made. Like I've said, I just play with purses... (Left) Sewing kitties fabric I found...pocket in back & 2 pockets & zippered pocket inside. (center) Pockets everywhere denim purse...4 pockets outside, 2 pockets inside. (right) Faux leather with front & back outside pockets, 2 pockets & zippered pocket inside.
Attached Thumbnails toille-9-11-purses.jpg   x-body-purses.jpg  

Last edited by VickiM; 04-19-2012 at 06:11 PM.