Thread: Some of my WIPs
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 05:03 AM
Hemlock Tea

Originally Posted by SueJ View Post
Wow, I feel overwhelmed having 2 projects going at once plus 1 not even started yet! How do you decide which one to work on and how long does it take you to get one finished? I hope you don't mind my questions.
Sue
Well, most of these tops I finished and put aside because my old machine was such a pain to quilt on. Now that I have my new Juki, I can get to work finishing these. But these are just the completed tops- I have about 10 other projects in bins in various stages of piecing! It's just the way I work- I like shifting my focus often, sometimes on a daily basis. That's the way I've always been, I'm a multitasker, I have a million different hobbies ranging from sculpting, drawing and painting, to graphic design, pretty much all of the fiber arts, gaming, cooking, writing, etc. Quilting is taking most of my free time these days. I think having so much going on at once feeds my creativity- since I'm juggling so many things in my head, my brain has to be flexible and often comes up with news ways of combining ideas.

Although.... maybe I just have undiagnosed ADD... :P