Old 04-20-2012, 05:08 AM
Everose

Maggiemay, our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. Death, no matter how, is emotional.

Gayle, I'm glad you are in good spirits. Blessings on your family and friends who are coming with meals. It shows that you are loved and they want to help.

Irish, it sounds like you can handle just about anything. Getting out with the dogs sound like a good release. Hope the weather is better there. We had rain here yesterday, so it's on it way to you.

Cool day here. Might be a day for the fireplace. I really want to go downstairs to play in my new sewing room, but Mom hasn't been up yet. So I probably will have to do a complete bedding strip along with her nightgown. This is what happened last Friday also, before we left for the bacc. show. Oh well, all part of life.

Been eating lots of raw veggies from last weekend. What a lifesaver. When in doubt, munch on the raw things. Yesterday the scale went up, today it's down again. Thank goodness I can handle the ups now. I get a little more excited to see the down arrow again. Tomorrow is a cheat day. Hungry for a grilled cheese sandwich.

Well time for a little breakfast and then I have some pillowcases to start working on.

Have a great day ladies. Take care of yourself.