View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 09:41 PM
burnsk

I've gone to this Expo for the past umpteen years. Love it.

Lots to see and do. Lots of vendors. Great exposure to lots of things. Take your checkbook. Great classes and seminars (fees and class sizes), fashion shows, and demos. All the latest and greatest. Great sales. Sewing machines, notions, fabrics, long arm quilters, notions, fabrics, patterns, irons, notions, give-aways, needle punch, notions, stabilizers, fabrics. Did I mention fabrics and notions? If you are interested in a new machine, check out Leabu's in the center area. Tell Gene or Laura that Kathy sent you. Best prices and lifelong free instructions on any machine that they sell (no I don't get any perks).

If you are all going, try to plan on a time and place to meet - maybe by the front eating area or by the inside entrance. Everyone carry something to identify that you are from this board so you can identify each other. Great place to meet. Maybe set a time, place and have someone hold a sign that says: Quilting Board. Just my thoughts.

Can't make it this year because I'm going to a quilting retreat - had to flip a coin. But 4 days of getting away and sewing won out. Have fun everyone.