Old 04-20-2012, 06:14 PM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Originally Posted by cheryl rearick View Post
Rhonda, I am like Katie, I when starting in this quilting site, seen all your beautiful designs and said to myself, Girl just look you can't make those, Rhonda is a designer and way above you. I've come to know a wonderful, beautiful lady with a gracious heart and learned through her I can do these blocks. I will forever be grateful for your teachings. I also do not know how you do so much in such a such little time, AND having grandchildren on week-ends. such cuties they are. Rhonda, I love you through Jesus and always will. HUGS forever.
Thank you Cheryl I so appreciate all the friends I have found here on the board! I am so blessed! I am so grateful you all have allowed me to show you my methods and I have really enjoyed seeing my designs come to life in your quilt blocks! I hope you will continue to share my methods with your friends and if you ever need anything just let me know!! I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. I have more things I want to do here on the board!

And speaking of grands on the weekend Joey 13 and Zach 11 just came this afternoon for the weekend. My DD and her DD are at Girl Scout camp for the weekend. Zach is autistic and we are always working with him. He is fascinated with chefs. Tonight he cooked hamburgers with my help. He had a lot of fun! I enjoy teaching him things.

Wishing you all Sunshine and Laughter!