Old 04-20-2012, 07:41 PM
note

I had a knee replacement Nov 23rd 2011 on my left knee due to astroarititis. It will be 5 months April the 23rd. My knee feels better now than it did before surgery. I still have pain some and stiffness in the knee. I excerise almost every single night and do 40 times 4 different excerises. I now need another one on right knee. When I roll over in my bed I can feel the bones move in my right knee. The surgery knee hurts a little at times when I turn over I slowly turn over. Knee replacement is rough at first but it is worth it in the long haul. I put a soft pull on bandage on my leg that I got from the dollar store and then I use a wide bandage for Wal-mart over top of the soft one and when I set down I do take it off so I don't get blood clots. The wide bandage is $4 something and is beidge with little stripes that indents in fabric. How long ago was your surgery? My therapist told me it could take 8 to 9 months to total heal. I have heard stories that was still hurting after a year. I guess it is the individual person that has differnt pain.

did before surgery