Old 04-20-2012, 09:13 PM
oksewglad
Power Poster

Coughs and wheezes in the background. "Whew I'm trying to clear the dirt outta my eyes! Sure gets dusty back here at the tail end!!"

OK just been reading the thread before I post. I counted. I have 7, count them 7, to do to catch up to this week. Nope my spring break was not a productive sewing week. Such is life.

Honchey--your cake stand looks a little Hawaiin to me; and the Tree with it's great FC's looks so serene.
Janie--Hearts in your Valentine cake? Neat and that pine needle fabric is fabulous. Is it a batik?
Jan--Such a sharp contrast with your purples and what pretty berries in your tree.
Anael--I love the soft blue in the basket; interesting color combo in your tree, too.
Termi--A carrots to feed those ponies along the way! Great fabric choices in your tree.
Cookie--the pink looks lovely with your focus fabric. Sure like the green and red color arrangement.
mirabelle-you know that I'm in love with your fabric--lovely basket ann the red stars with the soft green will add a bright spot in the quilt.
wendi's been picking strawberries for short cake--yumm.
DDamsel-your blues are very striking, especially the navy and white tree.
Jeanie-the red basket complements the tree so well. Fantastic FC with the trees and gifts.
LIsabella-welcome and love the how the black horseshoe fabric sets off the ponies.
QE--Have you been sneaking into wendi's patch or is it the other way around!!! Your tree swirls with texture.
dublb--those substitutes are going to fit so pleasingly with the rest of your blocks.
GGal-Love the yellow cake and the geometric with it. You've made a sharp looking tree too.
Carrie--that gray blue is a nice contrast in both the basket and tree.
QNS--Your blocks are always a delight to look at! The freeze we had was hard on my bleeding hearts that just started blooming. DS told 3 yo she could pick every dandelion in the hayfield. "Really?", she asked. Poor naive child, never fails to bring me a clutch of the the yellow sunshine flowers on a regular basis.