Old 04-20-2012, 11:20 PM
arizonagirl

Hi everyone. Sorry I haven't been around much. I am still dealing with medical issues, but no more trips to the hospital so far. I got a wonderful SP package from Tina aka: luvmyash today. It was full of many wonderful things. I think my favorite was the baby Pegisus that she sent to me. I happen to collect the figures from the line that it comes from and didn't have this one yet. She also sent me a penguin and a snow globe for my collections. I got a candle that smells like chocolate, note pad, note cards, photo book, a brochure of things to do and places to see in her area. I got red and white and black and white and off white FQ's for my collections. A tape measure and marking pencil and a heart punch. I also got a half and quarter square ruler which I needed, and a tape dispenser for stitch witchery. I can't wait to try it out. Oh I also go a Joann's tote bag that is so cute. Tina thank you so much for everything. I love it all.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]329402[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]329403[/ATTACH]
Here is a picture of some of my other figures in my collections that the baby Pegisus goes to.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]329404[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails april-swap-received-001.jpg   april-swap-received-003.jpg   april-swap-received-002.jpg