Old 04-21-2012, 09:42 AM
nurse bonnie

WELL!! Since I am still encountering difficulties learning how to post pics (I have teen-agers coming over next week-end. I know they can help), I want to tell you about the TOTALLY AWESOME package that I received from reeskylr. I was one of the lucky ones to receive one of those beautiful CHICKEN PINCUSHIONS. She is purple flowered and absolutely gorgeous, a farmville rooster that will hang proudly on my lg spool cone holder and chicken kitchen timer. There was also a lgcone of serger thread, a reversible mug rug (teapot & teacup fabric w/ appliqued chicken on one side & same fabric w/appliqued teabag on the other side), a small zippy bag of scrap fabrics (which will be used for my postage stamp swap), several fq's (one being chicken fabric) and a yd of orange (which color I barely have). There was also a Patchwork & Stitching "Quilt & Stitch For Spring" magazine and 3 quilting patterns. As soon as I get the pic thing figured, I will post a pic. I will be late, but I am on a mission to figure it out. I got some directions from several of you wonderful ladies and it will help alot.
Thank you Pam for such a wonderful package!!! You are awesome!