Old 04-21-2012, 09:49 AM
lawsonmugs
Power Poster

Originally Posted by nurse bonnie View Post
WELL!! Since I am still encountering difficulties learning how to post pics (I have teen-agers coming over next week-end. I know they can help), I want to tell you about the TOTALLY AWESOME package that I received from reeskylr. I was one of the lucky ones to receive one of those beautiful CHICKEN PINCUSHIONS. She is purple flowered and absolutely gorgeous, a farmville rooster that will hang proudly on my lg spool cone holder and chicken kitchen timer. There was also a lgcone of serger thread, a reversible mug rug (teapot & teacup fabric w/ appliqued chicken on one side & same fabric w/appliqued teabag on the other side), a small zippy bag of scrap fabrics (which will be used for my postage stamp swap), several fq's (one being chicken fabric) and a yd of orange (which color I barely have). There was also a Patchwork & Stitching "Quilt & Stitch For Spring" magazine and 3 quilting patterns. As soon as I get the pic thing figured, I will post a pic. I will be late, but I am on a mission to figure it out. I got some directions from several of you wonderful ladies and it will help alot.
Thank you Pam for such a wonderful package!!! You are awesome!
Thanks for posting you recieved it.That means alot to know you got it.Pictures are nice but at least you let your partner know it was recieved. Boy I would be lost without my grandkids showing me things on the computer,kindle and any other electronic item.They just take naturally to it.