Old 04-21-2012, 05:09 PM
Pam H

I haven't sewn anything since I left Texas. My house is such a mess I would feel guilty doing anything other than housework but for some reason I just can't get myself to do it. I never get any further than cleaning the kitchen and laundry. I picked up 2 quilts that had been at the longarmer. They turned out great. Now I want to get the binding on them. I'll try to get some pictures after the bindings are on. I hope to get my mystery quilt put together soon so that I can show it to my mom when we go to Iowa to a wedding on May 5. Guess I'd better get going on it. We had a chilly but nice day today. I went to a luncheon hosted by our group leader for the Ireland trip. We got a lot of good info and it was good to see some of the faces I will be traveling with. Very yummy lunch too! My hubby, daughter and I went to Hu Hot for dinner. More yumminess! Have fun with the sew along tomorrow. I don't know if I will be able to join along or not but if I do I will work on bindings and the mystery quilt.