Old 04-21-2012, 06:06 PM
Everose

Greeting Ladies!!!

Irish, our dog (a collie), Commander, used to up-chuck once in a while. When we heard the sound, we all ran to find him and try and get him outside. Sometimes we made it - most of the time guess who got to clean? Then he got really sick. Vet finally said he had cancer in the nose area. We finally had to put him to sleep. We did dog sitting for 12 years - haven't had a dog in the house since. Sometimes I really miss them.

Pam - sounds like you need to take care of yourself. Housework is always here. I wish I had remembered that when DD was growing up. We have a Hu Hot now. Haven't eaten in it yet, only in the one in Fargo with DD.

Gayle - glad you got outside. Sounds like you are having some great weather. Enjoy.

Well, the "SMELL" has been found around here. For some reason it seemed like we had a musty smell coming from the washing machine. I though that something had gotten up and around the drum. The washer and dryer are in an entry by the garage, so as we came in, it smelled and I got really upset that my house smelled.

So since DH was gone last week, I just shut the door to the kitchen and left the smell out there. Well he couldn't stand it any more and moved the washer and dryer. Of course, then the floor had to be swept and washed. Still couldn't find the smell. Maybe it was the hosing unit. So he takes everything apart. I have canned goods on shelves above the washer. I said "do you think it's coming from the shelves?" So open the doors and smell - BAD!!! Box of chicken something must have sprung a leak. It was horrible. Took it outside to garbage right away. Then washed and organized the shelves. WOW - such a difference. So part of the spring cleaning is done and the shelves are looking pretty good.

Worked on a UFO the last 2 days. I am hand stitching the binding down and then I need to make a lable. So I will be able to sew with you ladies tomorrow. Will be putting the binding on another UFO - want to get both done this month!!!! Found more UFO's downstairs as I was organizing, so will have enough to work on for awhile.

Bedtime for Mom so must go. Have a great evening.