Old 04-21-2012, 07:08 PM
Dina

DB, Wow! I am so impressed by your detailed and excellent response to the original question. This board is filled with so many thoughtful wonderful people, and you are certainly one of the best!!

I use a Pfaff but it is not the one that the question was about, mine is an expression 2. I don't know the other machine. I got my machine two years ago, and I also was trying to decide between two machines. I have only been quilting two years ago, so I am not real knowledgeable about machines, nor do I remember the other machine I was considering. I just know it was at a different shop. I was also considering buying a machine online.

I ended up with the Pfaff because of the classes that were offered and the three year free service contract that came with it. Plus the shop just seemed friendlier. I went in for three lengthy sewing sessions before I made my final decision, and the Pfaff dealer was just friendlier about the whole thing.

So, Jean, my advice to you is to pay attention to what DB says. She makes a lot of sense.

Oh, by the way, I love my Pfaff.

Dina