Old 04-22-2012, 02:27 AM
nancia

hey, everose! glad you're joining us! i'm here early. it's 6 a.m. est. those who know me well know i am a night owl, sooo, i didn't get up to see the sun rise, the sun is rising to see me! LOL. hope i last past 1pm so i can have some time sewing with irish, too. my first project is to figure out how the bobbin case goes back into my machine. i took it, and the metal plate out to clean the lint and dust. can't seem to get it back in correctly. anybody have the innovis 2000? i've looked at the manual, and i think i'm doing what it says-- but it still won't work. HELP!! i'm working on another mystery quillt that asks for 638 2.5" squares and 160 4.5" squares. then i had to sew 96 four patches of the 2.5" squares. have only 25 left to do, so want my NEW machine to work. barring that, i still have step 2 of the mc call's mystery quilt to re-cut. i didn't like my b & c fabrics together, so bought new fabric for one of them. that will keep me off the machine for a little while.
my heart goes out to all of you with family in crisis. it is such a hard aspect of life to accept. i believe that each of us comes with a purpose and a lesson. it is often difficult to accept that as a gift instead of a curse. children often teach us the value of life, the importance of love, and the triumph of faith.
pam h-- i hope you will join us. give the dust a chance to settle!