View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 06:36 AM
Momma_K

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma View Post
Ok, I am sucked in on this one I think. Will try to figure my time out first. I had the book once, loaned it to a friend, she died and the family never returned it to me. Miss her much. So found one on Ebay and got it for $11 with the CD. I am excited about that. I have made the Montana star out of it when I was once in an old swap. So I found this thread and I would like to do this one. Next week may be my first star and as I see from the thread, we all start at the beginning of the book and working our way thru. I may pick up where we are at right now and then do two a week to get caught up, one from the beg and the current one. It works in theory.
I'm with you on this one Quiltermomma...I bought this book and cd back when this thread started and seems like health and family got a little heavy for me. Now, depression and the ceiling seems to had fallen in on me and I neeeed something to keep mind and body busy. Something I don't have to mail in or have a dealine for. SO, this may be my nitch to gt me back into the sewing swing of things. I love the stars I've seen so far and with all of the fabric I have, Good Lord I could go thru this book 4 times if needed!! Prayers needed while I give it a try. Starting one day this week. Have to clear up the sewing area...;-)