Old 04-22-2012, 08:24 AM
Maggiemay

Wow, I just wrote a big long post that somehow didn't post...Grrr..

I won't be joining the quilt a long today as I am going to the Laker's game. Have fun though & get a lot done!

I went to a small quilt show yesterday- the Santa Clarita Valley Quilt Guild show. I saw some nice quilts & that always motivates me to get in gear! I like the small shows because I see things that are possible for me to do! Some of the things I've seen at the Road to CA show are so mind boggling & intricate- I wouldn't even know where to start!

My 1st grade great nephew from Ohio sent me his "Flat Stanley" that he made in class. He comes from a book about a boy who gets flattened by his bulliten board & has all of these adventures. So I get to take Flat Stanley all over & take pictures of what we do & write a few paragraphs & send him back. His first outing with me is going to the Laker's game! I think I need to make him a jersey to wear.

Pam, I am so sorry to hear about Ethan. It is just so sad to see children suffer.

Galye, when is your guild show? It sounds like you are getting along ok with the help of some wonderful people!