Old 04-22-2012, 09:21 AM
Momma_K

Om My Lord!! You ladies are just what I've needed for a very long time!! I've been so depressed and down you wouldn't believe! Well maybe you do. I know it's to late to start this month but if you don't mind I'd like to hang out in here and keep reading, probably from the beginning and see what all of you are doing, your stratagies and so on. I NEED help and encouragement and I think I just found it!! I have arthritis, Fibromyaglia, anxiety and panic attacks. I went to the Dr last on the 1st of April and weighed 262. So far as much as I walk and have cut down I've only lost 2 lbs to date! Yes thats depressing! but also I am 55 yrs old and it is much harder to lose than when you're younger. But it is even harder when you let yourself go for so long and don't care. Yep we do get in that mode. But the fibro and arthritis is so painful at times my legs hurt I want to cry. Then there is the depression, it's horrible! I don't mind sending in my FQ's, gladly!! I don't even mind not winning as long as this gives me the encouragement with other women in my shoes! Gee, I feel like I found a bunch of Sisters I never knew I had!! I'll be here hanging out until May 1st!! Thanks ladies!!