Old 04-22-2012, 11:32 AM
meanmom

We are doing the biggest loser at work too. People are complaining that the person who won last year is winning again this year. She is losing the same 20 pounds as last year. She gained it all back in about a month or 2 last year. There are a couple of people who only needed to lose a little 5 or 10 pounds. We were trying to figure out how to make it fair, but they aren't losing so I guess it doesn't matter. We have 3 more weeks. A couple of us are detrmined to pass up last years winner.
MommaK welcome. Yes I have found that this is a great group. There is lots of support and advice here. I know only a 2 pound loss is disappointing but anytime the scale goes down is good.
I am late getting started today but I finished a baby quilt for a shower today at 1:00AM. I threw it in the washing machine and dried it this morning. I took it out of the dryer and threw it into a gift bag just in time for the shower. It was a frog quilt. It turned out really cute. Everyone loved it.
I am going up to my sewing room now to start another baby quilt a friend is paying me to make. I have the fabric and it needs to be finished by May 18th. I am copying one we saw online. I will probably take a personal day sometime this week or next to work on it. I also need to finish the t-shirt quilt I have been working on. So I will be in my sewing room a lot.