Thread: Knee lifter
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 01:16 PM
kittyannart

Originally Posted by Kitsie View Post
I tried to find the "Universal" one - what a great idea and it had some good reviews but apparently went out of production. I like that it was foot pedal operated (same as the brake and gas pedal on a car). Apparently it is out of production.

I really wish some manufacturer would make a one like it! BTW The Pfaff Exp 4.0 also has one.
And that is how I found this thread - I too was looking for the 'universal presser foot lifter' attachment! I remember they were every where a few years ago and now nothing! Rats! I was looking for this attachment to use with my Singer machine, it is the one I take with me to classes and would really like to have that presser foot lifter for it.

I have been sewing on a Viking Designer SE for 3 yrs and it has the all the features the new Pfaff Expression 4.0 has, the auto sensor pivot foot is grand as are all the other goodies! I am going to the nearest Pfaff dealer this Thursday to test drive a few machines, I am thinking of selling my Viking and going back to Pfaff.