Old 04-22-2012, 05:12 PM
LeslieFrost

Oh, craftykk, please reconsider! This is the most laid back place on QB! Everything and anything goes! Of course, it is up to you, but we'd love to have you.

Originally Posted by craftykk View Post
Well this was my first time making a quilt that wasn't a rag quilt and it was harder for me than I thought. My grandma (grammyj) who's been quilting for years helped me with the quilting and binding. I love makin the top but the quilting was pretty hard, I had a hard time making nice curves where I wanted. Thankfully, my sweet partner Patricia14 had been patient with me and doesn't mind getting a quilt from a newbie. I was upset at the imperfections in the quilting but once it was all done they were not quite as obvious. But oh my, I do not like doing binding! I'll admit my grandma did most of it because I wimped out early on, so I probably won't be signing up anymore for this swap I love the quilts but I'm still way too new to be doin them to swap. (plus I do home day care and I'm getting 2 new 2 month old babies in May so I think I'll be pretty busy for a while haha). But I love looking at the posts and seeing your work.

I'm in awe of the talent on this board, you ladies make some beautiful quilts!