Old 04-22-2012, 06:59 PM
miriam
Power Poster

It is killing me to not dig through all that stuff yet. I'm like a kid in the ice cream store - I don't know which one to try first. Probably be the 301 so I can get it on CL with the other one soon. I stuck it by my bench so I can find it again. It has a cool cabinet and pops right out when you pull a lever. I don't even know if it turns right now.

That little nameless black machine is very intriguing. It has a place on the balance wheel makes me wonder if it once was a HC. I'll try to shoot it's wheel tomorrow some time. Glenn is going to run by here and pick it up along with a batch of scones from Phil. Cooking is not my epoch. My kids all learned how - they say I taught them. If I remember right they probably learned so they could eat. My son tells everybody I am a gourmet cook. So I asked him what he meant by that. He said, "Well, mom you wouldn't believe what other people eat." OH??? He says, "They eat stuff that comes out of boxes out of the freezer - tastes like it too. When I tell them you just cook ingredients they say your mom must be a gourmet cook..." If that's all it takes, I'm a gourmet cook. I just don't love cooking. As soon as you are done cooking it is gone. I like sewing. You can sit down and do it. I can look at it a lot longer when it's done. AND if it doesn't turn out at least I can use it for a rag - with food if it doesn't turn out you go hungry and the neighbor's dog won't even touch it.

My wonderful boss is having me train someone tomorrow so it will be a long day.