View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 06:48 AM
Mad Mimm

Just checking in to see everyone's handiwork. Love the Kansas stars - Poker D's center really has pop and just grabs your eye, but they are all beautiful.

After nearly what, 4 or 6, weeks of absence I finally made it back into my sewing room this weekend. I finished my California block (will post later today) and even though the center was off, I decided to set it aside and call it done and move on. Went to start cutting Colorado only to realize I returned the library book without copying the pages that included the cutting charts for each block - Whoops! So I just ordered a copy off of Amazon. While I was sewing this weekend I also put together a UFO top I have been sitting on for a year or so.

Productive time and I am glad I am not the only one behind. Look at it this way: those of us who are behind will just keep you oohing and ahhing that much longer!

Have a great week everyone!!

Patricia those blocks are so lovely - I like the contrast and can not wait to see what you come up with for setting it and putting them together! You are like sewing lighting - Ka Chow!!!