Old 09-09-2009, 02:24 PM
lfw045

Originally Posted by kluedesigns
Originally Posted by quiltluvr
I'm sorry, the way I read it was we were being asked whether to carry more of a selection of discontinued fabrics. Tho' mentioned, the focus wasn't on the price per yard as was commented by your first response.

Not being a shop owner or the shop owner, nor a quilt designer I guess price points aren't high on my list of priorities. I can either pay or take my business elsewhere. It's all about fabric selection.

Regardless of what you seem to think my "problem" (using your word) is, you have your views and I have mine and we both got to respond. No harm.

Hope you have a better day.
other people mentioned price before me so the focus of the thread seems to be both - i'm not the only one nor the first to mention the price issue.

you can certainly have your view but don't try to make a point about some one else's and stating that they shouldn't have made the comment and certainly not when a few people have made the same statement as i did.

i didn't ask her to justify why she has to charge so much - she chose to go on about her overhead, living wages, taxes, etc - no one put her on the spot to make those statements.

Then why are you making such a big deal out of it? Admin?