View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 05:36 PM
Ps 150

Default Some More Pay It Forward Projects

Around the beginning of the year, there was a facebook status update floating around that stated:

Pay it forward 2012. I will make something handmade for the first 3 people that comment. They must in return post this on their status and make something for the first 3 people that comment. The rules are it must be handmade from you and delivered before the end of 2012.

I already posted one set of pictures: http://www.quiltingboard.com/picture...r-t186995.html

These projects are actually all for one person. I had made the quilt first when the Bills fabric was given to me. The woman that these are for is the only Bills fan I know, so I'm calling these her "bonus" projects.

The quilt is a "Passion Fruit" stack 'n' whack quilt. The bag was made with a twister tool with tiny yo-yos in the center of the twisters and buttons topping those. I also did some new things with this project. I tried twin needle free motion quilting for the first time and I used some ribbon bobbin work for the handles. With the smaller scraps leftover from the bag, I made an eyeglass case with tiny twisters to match the coordinating bag. Thanks for looking!
Attached Thumbnails dsc_0513.jpg   dsc_0516.jpg   dsc_0517.jpg   dsc_0519.jpg   dsc_0521.jpg  

dsc_0522.jpg   dsc_0514.jpg   dsc_0515.jpg