Old 04-23-2012, 11:54 PM
Havplenty

Originally Posted by Nexxus831 View Post
I am curious, I have never posted my SP packages that I have received. Is that rude of me? I usually have a email conversation with my SP partner thanking them but never post a picture of it. I just think it is something private between the two of us. Although I don't mind if the package I send gets pictured and posted. I am just curious on everyone's opinions on this matter. thanks

melinda we like to see pics of what the swappers get to share in the joy of it all. that is part of the fun. many swappers like to have pics of their secret pals swaps posted. also posting the pics give all of us ideas on what we can include in some of our future packages or gives newbies ideas on what is included in packages. plus we love to see all of the handmade items.

when i started playing almost 2 yrs ago, i asked the then host was kinds of things were included in the swap packages. she suggested i look at pics of earlier swaps to get an idea which i did and i have been having fun every since.

if none of us posted pics of the swaps we received i am not sure how much fun this swap would be. it is one of the ways we get ideas for new things to make like the chair pincushions that lawsonmugs makes(mary) or the sewing machine organizer that arizonagirl made(robyn) or the sewing themed jewelry that craftykk makes or any of the other wonderful things that people make in this swap.

in the end it is a personal choice. but you never know your sp may be one that would love to see her/his swap package pictured or at least a public recap listed in the thread. it really is part of the fun for many of us.

mary