Old 04-24-2012, 02:38 AM
arizonagirl

Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
Debby, It gets easier and it doesn't. My mom passed about 15 years ago and while there isn't that constant sense of loss -- I don't think anything can make you feel lonelier than the loss of your mother -- there are still those times when something is going on in life and I just wish that I could pick up the phone and talk to her. She still comes to me in my dreams every now and again and that will have to do until I see her again. In the meanwhile ... here are some hugs to warm you on this anniversary.

Havplenty - I hope I get YOU for an SP. Those are fantastic!

On another note, it is a cold and dreary day today so I'm not outside playing in my garden. I really should be sewing and shipping veils today ... but I am having way too much fun with my Accuquilt Go! At this rate, I think I will end up slicing and dicing my way through my entire stash!
Oh goodie you got one. I was hoping that you would. How do you like it? I just love my GO! I have a lot of the dies as well. The strip dies are great. I use a silver elementz marker pen to mark the cutting lines on my dies. You can find them at Walmart very cheap. They are the best for marking the cutting lines, which help to reduce the amount of waste when cutting.