Thread: RAK Thank You!
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 11:49 AM
Krystyna
Swap Hosts

Well, there are eleven RAKs on the way today. Twelve if I get another one packed before Hubster Bubster leaves for the post office. Chock full of goodies! I figure if I can't manage to organize all my stuff, I might as well mail it to someone else! I was actually digging around for some satin that I know I have somewhere ... didn't find it ... but armed with the new list ... I found lots of other stuff! I had two plastic shoe boxes chock full of buttons. I am now officially OUT OF BUTTONS! Went through part of my stash of threads ... tossed a lot ... and sent a lot. Found a box full of vials of jeweled beads and sequins from the gowns of my old opera coach, Vivian della Chiesa. Why the heck was I keeping those? Well, they are on their way elsewhere! Some other darling beads for someone whose pup really needs a change of bling. Cute fabrics for someone who likes to make quilts for a little boy ... some Christmas ... some scraps ... More to follow, darlings! I might even see the floor in here one of these days!