Old 09-10-2009, 06:31 AM
Jayway

It is the wee small hours again here, almost 12.30am. Hello Gramysews and Up North, thank you for the pictures,

My blocks don't quite look like that ... :roll: I think my third attempt today was a little wincy bit better, however, it is as though an invisible magnet has been pulling my middle sashing thingys to the left, because my middle bit appears to be missing.

How to explain that? Well, I have somehow managed to fold the flaps together to the left, kind of something like putting a nappy on a little one? Come to think of it, I can't remember a nappy trying to bite my fingers off like this has been doing..sigh. I am sure my flappys are growing teeth, the more I do it, the more the flap flaps over ... :evil:

Okay then, tomorrow being Friday, I shall lurch into the sewing room again, and beat the wretched things into submission, and try to make it look like your pictures.

Failure shall not be contemplated .. however, failing again means I shall toss the lot into the river and let the platypusses enjoy it ... :cry:

Thank you again ladies, I do appreciate it. Seriously though, if round four does not work, do you have pictures from go to whoa so that I can follow it like a well greased jigsaw puzzle ... the simpler the better.

Hugs to everyone on this very cold morning.