View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 09:27 PM
sylviak

Originally Posted by Freddie View Post
I have the ERA universal. I love it. I have taken certain parts of designs with the ERA, wrote sayings, slightly enlarged and made smaller, etc. However, I have not done much of my own digitizing with it. There is a learning curve, but it is definitely well worth the money just for being able to do these things and seeing the embroidery designs on the computer. My embroidery machine has a small screen, is in black and white and sometimes looks like a blob. The ERA Universal is a full working digitizing program, if you want it to be. Can't go wrong!
My CD came today and I easily put it on my computer, registered it, then waited for the confirmation email. I finally notified the dealer I purchased from and she thinks it is being blocked as "spam". I have asked for an email address to put in my address books on both computers, since my spam is being blocked by a program from my email server. I hope that will take care of it, because I'm anxious to play with it! I had ordered "Catalog It!" from Amazing Designs and I've had nothing but trouble with it. My designs are all weird colors and I thought I could put my thread in and it would change everything at once. But you have to use little chips at the bottom and change each color separately! Lots of work! I feel like I just wasted my money on it.