Old 04-26-2012, 03:28 PM
miriam
Power Poster

I can't think of anything more frustrating than a big old haul of sewing machines and parts and cabinets and not much time to play with it and then when there is time life happens... I've been working extra trying to train somebody before I go to Ray White's class. Then we've had other people's personal problems around here taking up time that should be spent other places... And I injured myself some how. The chiropractor gave me a ton of relief yesterday. I'm starting to feel pretty good - I pulled something in my shoulder and kept irritating it for a couple weeks. Any way, after I gathered up all the sticks from the yard and threw them in the fire pit while I pitched a hissy fit about the personal problems - basically got my self calmed down to think rationally... I cleaned up the 301. It works just fine now - it was black and sooty and not turning. I still have one teeny tiny problem. When I was cleaning up the bobbin case the tiny screw in there fell out - I captured it though. I can't see to get it in - I need to take a magnifying glass over there. So I put a different bobbin case in it and it sews great now. The cabinet with it is pretty neat so I cleaned some on it. The rest of the stuff is just there. I can only cope with a little at a time - this is totally overwhelming - I can't find the stuff I already had in the shop either... It wasn't what I intended to do today. Someone wanted some high shank attachments and I was going to pull them out and get a picture. I went off with out the camera and then totally forgot after AHBL... Maybe some day it will seem funny and I can make a PDA post about it.