Old 04-26-2012, 04:51 PM
catpawski

Finally I'm able to find time to post pictures of my secret pal packages I received. The first package I received was from brenda21...............what a fantastic secret pal package.........the scissor holder...hankies........scissor fob............fabric..........address book..........and mints to feed the hungry...............Thanks brenda21.....Love everything........

[ATTACH=CONFIG]330857[/ATTACH]

Then since I signed up for two Secret pals...........Lucky me ............I received my second package from brwn_eyedgirl................again another outstanding package............4 fantastic fat quarters............notebook with pen.......small sewing kit..........thread........potholders and dish cloth.............measuring tape.......buttons..........5 inch squares...........and the needed seam ripper..........please several other goodies..................another fantastic package............

[ATTACH=CONFIG]330859[/ATTACH]

Oh but I'm not done yet...............I received a surprise goodie from Crafty Grammie..........I sent her a Secret pal package this month..............and she sent me this beautiful pair of scissors and scissor fob.............Love it...........I feel so lucky to receive this very special and meaningful present.............

[ATTACH=CONFIG]330860[/ATTACH]

What a lucky month............Thanks everybody
Attached Thumbnails img_1291.jpg   img_1296.jpg   img_1298.jpg