Old 04-27-2012, 07:21 AM
AnngelAnne

Originally Posted by paintmejudy View Post
Anngel, I feel honored you liked your mystery enough to share. I don't see a problem with this as long as you didn't sell it. LOL It isn't copyrighted material, but I hope I got some credit for it with your group! Nothing used in my quilt top was original, I just put together blocks that have been around for a billion years.

I truly feel that sharing with others is a way for others to learn. I know I have picked up many many tips on this QB that I never knew before. I am new to quilting, self taught 2-1/2 years ago by what I looked up on the internet. Without all this information available I would have had to take some classes.
Until I found this site, totally by accident, I was basically self taught too. The local group I have only belonged with for a little while. I find quilting amazing, challenging and fun. And yes, you got the total credit, lol. Besides, they know me well enough and my ability that they knew I didn't think it up myself. So hopefully you will see new members on here even though most of them are old hands at quilting.