Old 04-27-2012, 07:38 AM
Mizkaki

Nancy,

You have checked most everything. Did you check the spacing of the needle to the hook tip as Candace suggested. Are the two screw on the hook assembly tight enough to keep the hook assembly from rocking back and forth? Have you changed out the thread spool? A bad spool of thread with dirt or oil on it can cause drag on the thread then a sudden release of the thread. Thread can catch on the rim of the spool just enough to cause problems, but not enough to grab and break the thread. Do you have a spool pin felt on the pin?
If it needs a timing tweak, I will be happy to do that. Call me, I will be available around all weekend (packing and starting my move). However, I won't be available from 4:00 to 7:00 tonight as I have to take a live web class (license renewal time again ).

Cathy

Originally Posted by BoJangles View Post
Cathy what do you say about the skipped stitches? Is there a place the FW's thread can catch once in a while like the position finger on the 319w? I have seen you spread things apart in weird ways at times when you are fixing a thread catch problem!

Nancy